Friday 4 October 2013

The Perfect Winter Tan!

Afternoon all! So for my first real blog post I wanted to share with you my holy grail product for that perfect winter tan :) Since September hit it feels as if it has instantly turned to winter, let alone autumn, so I felt as if my tanning routine needed a bit of an overhaul. Rather than having that 'just been away for 2 weeks' look I felt as if I just wanted a more natural glow, step in Vita Liberata Rich Silken Chocolate Tinted Self Tan Gel Medium' (what a mouthful!)

I first came across this tan when I attended the Professional Beauty show last October in Manchester, where the lovely sales lady offered to apply some to my arms so I could test it out, I fell in love straight away and immediately bought two! Then when I got it home i tried it out one evening and was impressed with the application- its tinted so you can see exactly where you are applying it, it goes on a lovely smooth consistency and has a faint smell of chocolate mmm! When I woke up the next morning I wasn't the most impressed, it just didnt seem to live up to my favourite Fake Bake original, so to the back of my drawer it went. However, as its not the cheapest of tans(£22.50 I believe) I decided to give it another go a couple of months back. This time I was extremly pleased with the results I had acheived- a deeper glow than you would receieve with a gradual tanner, but so natural looking, and best of all NO BISCUIT SMELL!!

This is how my tan came out this morning


I  have now fallen deeply in love with this tan as my perfect winter tan as I look glowing without looking like an oompa lumpa! I'd reccommend anyone who is into tanning to give this product a try. They also have a whole range of different products to suit every skin type/tone, have deeper tans and even a tanner that last 3 weeks! You can find it online on the usual beauty sites and now also in Boots stores!

Let me know if you try it out!
Whats your holy grail tanner? 

Loves, Chloe


2 comments :

  1. I love their phenomenal 2 week ran, it's amazing and really does last at least two weeks, no smell again, it's just beautiful!
    Also, welcome to the blogging world!
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoh i think I will defos have to try hat one out next! Thankyou! Iv just checked your blog out I love it and youve done so well to acheive what you have in one year! :)
      Chloe xxx

      Delete